Where ya goin'?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Photos & AN AWARD!

1. Shanti, over at Wires & Yarns was awarded a Stylish Blogger Award. With this award she had to award 15 bloggers she's discovered as well.... I was one!!! Thanks, Shanti. :)

2. I have a crochet/play date tomorrow, at my new friend here in Washington's house. Her five year old is out of school, so my son and I are heading over there so the boys can play and we can crochet. Because I worked on the cocoon in all of my spare time yesterday, I will be working on schoolwork all day today, until it's time to figure out what I'm taking to work on tomorrow. This will be a hard decision! Yesterday I got some Wool-Ease Thick & Quick yarn in green and gray... I want to make an oversized chunky hat for my daughter, but I am trying to think of a way to incorporate something girly looking in it... maybe a pink border? I wasn't fond of any of the pinks/purples/reds, so I figured I would try to make something with green, but I don't want her to look like a boy. ;) Because I won't have any crochet posts today or probably tomorrow, I figured I would share some photos from a shoot we had while in VA!

Photos courtesy of Kim Sawyer Design & Photography. Aside from photography, Kim does graphic design and designs web pages, ads, invitations, etc.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful.....you, your family, your crochet! Love you!!

Shanti said...

Yes! you get the award and do the same thing I did... post it in your blog, say 7 things about yourself and pay it forward (nominate) 15 blogs that you like and want to share the award with...
I love your pictures! wasn't your belly cold in those pics?? they are really great! but I can't stop tining about the cold!

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...