Where ya goin'?

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The mad hatter!

Since my last post, I've made a few hats! One for my little sister:
A slouchy beret! I have been wanting to make one, but I don't really wear hats. I was glad my sister said that she would like to have one. I hope she likes it and wears it! I know it will look perfect on her.

I made a hat for a friend... Well, for my Etsy site, but I am sending it to my friend for her son to model and keep.

And while waiting to do my glucose test Friday at the doctor, I finished this up for my own little ladybug:

That's what I've made since Wednesday. Also, I went to the library and checked out a couple of crochet books. One of them is chock full of patterns I would like to make... just have to find the time and the yarn! I can't wait. :) Hubby has a 4-day weekend though, so there won't be much crochet taking place over the weekend... We'll get a lot of family time in, though. Today, we went swimming! Yesterday, we went to the mall, the movies, and dinner with friends. The weekend's off to a good start. :) Hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend, too!

3 comments:

- said...

Very nice hats! Great work!

Shanti said...

Those hats are really nice!!! enjoy your family time while you think about which project of the book you'll make first!
Have fun!

Kristin said...

Thanks! I got yarn for two of them... Now I just need time to start them!

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...