Where ya goin'?

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Been busy...

I have greatly enjoyed using my mom's yarn stash. It's like going shopping for free!!! :)

 I have had it with this blog post! The pictures are not cooperating? They are posting vertical when they are supposed to be horizontal. Grr.
Anyways... I made a baby doll dress and booties for my niece, finished the star blanket, and made a bootie. I made the bootie this morning and haven't had a chance yet to make the other one, plus I don't love it... I like it enough not to tear it out, but it isn't my favorite. The baby doll dress and booties were a pain in the butt! The pattern was not very good, but I made do... And I was very happy to finish the star blanket! I ran out of yarn and couldn't do the 15th round, but it is big enough nonetheless. I'm very happy with how it turned out!


1 comment:

Shanti said...

Thank you for your comment in my blog... I know what you mean with the bootie!!! I have countless booties and slippers missmatched because the pair never came to life.
I like all your pieces! the dress and star are beautiful!

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...