Where ya goin'?

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Etsy shop OPEN!

ETSY SHOP OPEN!!!

This is the link to my Etsy shop.... I only have a hat and booties set in it right now, but when I have more time to mess with it, I will add more! I have to get through the massive amount of duties that come with being gone for two weeks, which is even greater when you have had Christmas and a baby shower in there, too! I have almost finished unpacking, gotten groceries, gotten started on laundry, un-decorated Christmas..... Now we have to figure out where our little guy's new toys are going, get baby girl's new things put away, write thank you cards, etc. etc. etc., and in the midst, I have got to get some schoolwork done!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...