Where ya goin'?

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Very excited!


Pictured are all the things I have sold in the last two weeks! I'm very excited to finally get this up and running. I still enjoy crocheting, and I hope that doesn't change with the more I sell. I have a few things I would like to work on for my daughter, but I haven't had a chance. The more I work, I expect the fast I will get, and I'll learn to manage the orders and my wants at the same time. :) I'm really hoping business keeps up, because I like contributing, or at least making enough to pay for my hobbies. With selling things, I keep making new things, and I'm really proud of my work!! :)

Visit my Facebook page to see what all I have for sale! :)

1 comment:

Shanti said...

Congratulations!!!I know the feeling!!
keep going and soon you'll have tons of sales!

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...