Where ya goin'?

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our trip to Texas!

We just spent 5 days in Texas seeing my husband's family. It was great going to a new state and meeting in-laws that I hadn't yet met!

 The kids finally got to see Santa, and I finally got pictures of them with Santa!
 While we were eating lunch one day, I couldn't resist these cute little feet!
 My 4 year old has decided that he wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up! He makes me so proud every day... He can tell you all about fossils and dinosaurs!
 We saw several beautiful sunsets!
 The kids got to meet their grandfather for the first time, and my husband got to see his dad for the first time in several years. It was a really special trip!
We often see mountaintops when we're flying... The Rockies were breathtaking! I just love me some beautiful scenery!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! I will post pictures soon from Christmas Day and Eve and our trip to Virginia. I'll also be posting a free pattern for the Kindle Fire, after I check to see if it will fit a Nook Tablet. In a few days, I'm going to make a pattern for the new Nook simple eReader, so stay tuned!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...