Where ya goin'?

Friday, December 2, 2011

iPod Case *FREE pattern*


ch 13. 3sc in 2nd ch from hook. sc in next 10 sts. 3sc in last st. (working in opp side of ch) sc in next 10 sts. slst in 1st sc.
ch1, sc around. join w/ slst in 1st sc.
repeat last round 17 times for a total of 19 rnds.
[to achieve the look above, change color every 6 rnds]
do not fasten off.
slst in next 23 sts (to center of back)
ch11 (you'll need to hold your button on the front & make sure the ch isn't too long or too short. you may need to add or remove chs)
slst in next st (directly after the last st you slst in)
sl st in next 2, fasten off.

attach button on front in center of 19th row.



Enjoy! If you choose to make this pattern, you may sell your finished product.
** Please give me credit for my pattern. Do NOT claim my pictures or my pattern as your own.**

3 comments:

debbie said...

thank you so much for making this a free pattern, and was wondering what weight of yarn did you use and what size hook...
thanks again

Kristin said...

You're welcome! It's worsted weight. I used cotton. I think I used an H hook. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I think this patterns cool

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...