Where ya goin'?

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Long-tail Santa Hat & new patterns!

Now until Christmas, my unique Santa hat PATTERN is only $2.99! That's $1 of the regular price. After Christmas, you can use this pattern to make adorable elf-style hats for your kids, or you can stripe them with adorable colors for the cutest photo prop ever (see Etsy link for example).
 
Enjoy... & MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
Big thanks to Jennifer Magee Photography for the photo!







I also just added this pattern to my Etsy.:
On Ravelry:
 
 
On Ravelry:
 
On Ravelry:
 
 
You can also contact me to purchase (3) camera buddy patterns for $7.

No comments:

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...