Where ya goin'?

Friday, October 12, 2012

Kitty Camera Buddy *FREE PATTERN*

 
KITTY CAMERA BUDDY PATTERN
by: Kristin Hankins
 
You may sell your finished product, but DO NOT claim this pattern as your own. Link back to this post wherever your item is listed. You may also tag my Facebook page.
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
 
G hook, yarn, hair tie, needle
 
 
 
Work 36 sc around hair tie. Join to first sc.

 
Chain 1, *hdc, hdc, hdc, 2hdc* around, ending with hdc. Join w/ slst in first hdc.
 


(I don't know why it's sideways...)
Chain 1, *hdc, hdc, hdc, hdc, 2hdc* around, ending with hdc. Slst into first hdc.


 
[Begin ear] Chain 1, work 6 sc. (6)

 
Chain 1, turn. Sc2tog, sc, sc, sc2tog. (4)

 
Chain 1, turn. Sc2tog, sc2tog. (2)

 
Chain 1, turn. Sc2tog. (1)

 
Fasten off. Skip 6 stitches, join yarn, and repeat the ear instructions to make the second ear.

 
 Stitch on whiskers; you can even add a mini bow to make a Hello Kitty buddy. Weave in ends.

 
Enjoy!

14 comments:

dragonswing said...

I LOVE THIS!! Definitely have to make one before next month's camera club meeting.

hooksandyarns said...

Oh my gosh - this is so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Defiantly going to make this for my daughter's teacher that likes to do photography.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! How did you do the bow on the last picture?

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you! Loving this. I think this will break the ice easily as I travel and take pictures.

Anna Schafer said...

We also make sure that we keep to the highest standards on projects and everyone who works for us is health & safety trained. Financial PDF

Robert said...

I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. free plagiarism checker for students

Unknown said...

The 2hdc is that an increase?

Unknown said...

The 2hdc is that an increase?

Olga said...

This pattern looks nice. You are such a creative person! I am very impressed right now! Can you make this kitty pattern for me, please? You can check this plagiarism checker free online if you want.

Jennifer said...

Definitely, plagiarism is a widespread issue. But as long as we live in XXI century we have lots of methods to overcome it. I use PlagiarismSearch https://plagiarismsearch.com to check over text. This has a free registration and very easy-to use design.

Unknown said...

That looks very cute! I must definitely try to make the similar one. Actually, I like your manner of presenting the information. You must have been used some online resource to make such a good content. Try to use this plagiarism checker next time, and your DIY will be even better.

Paper Writing Help said...

Thanks for your post it is very interesting for me!

https://papercoach.net/ said...

WOW COOL!
I really liked your article and the photo is super.

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...