Where ya goin'?

Friday, August 10, 2012

Things I'm Loving


There are some things going on in life right now that I just have to take a minute and share. :)


In the crochet world, I'm loving this sweater I made for my cousin's soon-to-be-born baby... Hopefully this size will fit her when it's cold where they live.

I have to admit, I'm also loving the expression on my daughter's face. :)

I didn't ge the sales I thought I would on this watermelon hat this summer, but I love it nonetheless. Unfortunately, I never did make my daughter one... She's more of a hairbows kinda girl.

My son had ribs for the first time (well actually picking them up and eating them off the bone himself) and LOVED them. He's asked for them almost every night since.

BANANA BREAD!! It has been a long time since I made my "famous" banana bread... Ohmygoodness... I will be making it more often again!

My daughter is getting into quite a Mommy stage! I am just in awe every time I see her start playing with her babies! She's climbing in her Bitty Baby's crib every day, sitting for a second, and then wants help getting out, lol.

THIS SMILE!!!!!

Cool summer mornings in the Pacific Northwest... We had our "hot week" last week, so I was leaving the windows open all night. In the morning, the downstairs was quite chilly, but I was determined to keep them open so that it wouldn't get so hot inside the house so fast.

"Down!?" (And the blanket... I had started a granny crochet-along and only lasted the first two weeks. Because my daughter had been covering her dolls with the blanket from her toy picnic basket, I decided to sew them together so her babies would have a real blanket!)

Being Mommy again. She is commanding her doll, "Eat!" Wonder where she gets that? ;)


And I REALLY LOVE when she feeds her babies. I just love, love, love it!!!

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm working quickly to get orders done and out the door, while also packing for our trip to CALIFORNIA!!!! We leave on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Meghan Maloney Photography said...

So lovely that you could join in this week! Lovely pics of your slice of life :-)

Kristin said...

Thanks!! Thank you for hosting now. :)

Bron said...

Cute kiddie photos....and we also love banana bread. x

Kristin said...

thank you :)

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...