Where ya goin'?

Friday, May 11, 2012

Tissue Paper Art


I wanted to do some Eric Carle-style art with my son so we ran to Walmart one morning for supplies. I got a huge pack of tissue paper for $3, the glue for less than $1, and the cheapest brushes I could find.

Mix a little glue with a tiny bit of water.


Choose your colors are tear the tissue paper into small pieces. I used a pencil to draw an outline on the paper, so my son would know where to put the tissue paper pieces.


Paint 1/4 of the picture with the glue mixture at a time. Press your tissue paper pieces on the glue.



Once all the tissue paper is down, paint a coat of the glue mixture over all of your tissue. Let it dry and you have your very own little masterpieces. ;)


Have you tried any different crafts or activities lately?

We made a twine road:


Share your ideas. ;)

No comments:

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...