Where ya goin'?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Messy Faces

Days filled with cleaning tables, highchairs, floors and faces are so much fun. :)
 Cheetos face
 Pizza face
 Baby food face
 Spaghetti face (my favorite)

Somewhere in the messiness I find real happiness! Messy faces and messy hands mean that my kids are well fed, and it means that my daughter is learning more and more and becoming Miss Independent.

Here is a picture of a Striped Tunic Dress that I made my daughter! I LOVE IT! I have bought 6 patterns from Mon Petit Violin now... I just love her designs. She also has a Facebook and a blog.

I myself am still working on writing some new patterns. I'm having my loafers tested, I still need to write up the Panda, and I just published the puppy hat.

Happy crafting! & Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the tunic dress! Awesome. And the messy faces, enjoy them!! These are some of the best of your life!!

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...