Where ya goin'?

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Salsa Pork Chops

For the last few weeks, I've been trying new recipes almost every night. Some have turned out alright, some haven't turned out well at all. Tonight, the recipe I tried was super easy, really quick, and very tasty!

Salsa Pork Chops
4-5 boneless pork chops
15 oz. can of crushed pineapples *undrained* (I used chunks.)
1 cup of salsa (I used medium; it gave it a nice kick without making it too spicy to enjoy.)
chopped green onions (I left these out.)

Mix the pineapples, salsa, and onions together.
Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork chops about 4 mins on each side. Add mixture and cook for 8 mins or until the pork chops are cooked all the way through.

Voila! It's that simple. And it's sooooo delicious! This will definitely be marked as a quick and easy go-to meal in my book!

Enjoy! Please feel free to share any new recipes you've enjoyed. :)

No comments:

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...