Where ya goin'?

Monday, November 7, 2011

Things I'm Loving

I'd like to take a few minutes to reflect on the past week and talk about some things I'm really loving.

 The first thing that comes to mind HAS to be my husband. Sometimes I just can't believe how amazing he is. He is impossible to be mad at, because he makes me laugh so much. Sometimes I'll think he isn't listening, but then later he will show me that he was and how much he cares. I'm so lucky to be spending my life with someone who can always put a smile on my face, no matter what.

 These chunk chunk cheeks. I don't think an explanation is needed! lol
 Boy time. Even if they're just watching tv together, I know my son just soaks up that time with Daddy. It makes me so happy to know that he wants to be just like his dad. I know he'll turn out pretty darn good. ;)

Thanksgiving is right around the corner! I'm loving the leaves changing, the smell of wood burning in fireplaces, the smell of potpouri in stores, and all the other festive things to go along with Fall... including this adorable shirt!

I know I didn't branch out too much; didn't stray away from my family... but this week, all I can think about is how much they mean to me and how lucky I am that every single day is spent with them.

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

Carol said...

My three wonderful daughters!

My New Favorite Muffins

Because of food allergies, we are dairy and egg free. The safest egg replacement options for us are banana and applesauce. So usually our m...